28.12.11

Review: Girl Steals Guy (Borrowing Abby Grace #2) by Kelly Green

Release Date: October 21, 2011
Publisher: Backlit fiction
Age Group: Young Adult
Source: Bought
Pages: 56

As Abby has learned, she is now a Shadow, sent to inhabit the lives of strangers in trouble. Dropped into the life of a gorgeous senior with a heartbroken best friend, Abby is instructed to “reunite the lovers” by her cute but maddening Guardian, a 19th century ghostly teenager named Will. Now Abby must navigate high school keg parties, football games and power couples, only to discover that love and revenge are sometimes the same thing.
Another good, fast read. I liked this one just as much as the first book. The only thing that's really bothering me is that I still have no idea who Abby Grace is. In this book (not to spoil things here) all she get's to help her figure who she is, is a memory. I won't tell you what the memory is, but even me knowing what the memory is doesn't help me figure who she is.

I was sort of hoping this book would explain more about Abby Grace, but it didn't.

I think this series has about 3-4 more episodes coming out, so I'm going to try the third episode before I decide if I want continue reading the other episodes.

I give this book a 4/5. Good story, but I really would like to know more about Abby Grace.

Content Warning: Reference to sex and this book talks about a lesbian couple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...