6.7.12

Cover reveal: Requiem by Lauren Oliver

Requiem is the third and final book in the Delirium trilogy, due to release March 5, 2013.

I just found out the cover of Requiem has been revealed. I love it! With Pandemonium being released, they decided to switch the cover of Delirium to match the cover of Pandemonium. Now all three books in the trilogy match. I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to things like this. I just love to have my covers match with any of my book series. It makes it truly feel like a set.

Exciting things are going to take place in this book. I've been reading up on all the details of this book and guess what? This book is going to be told by both Lena and Hana's point of view. Check it out: "Requiem is told from both Lena’s and Hana’s points of view. The two girls live side by side in a world that divides them until, at last, their stories converge." [via] Exciting stuff, huh? I thought for sure Hana was out of the picture. That's why I'm super excited for this book!


Having Hana in the picture might explain why Lauren Oliver decided to write a short story, telling us just what happened with Hana. I'm just some happy she chose to do so. Smart move. I know a lot of people were saying they wanted her back.


2 comments:

  1. Really love her covers! Thanks for sharing!
    Farah @MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that it's fake, I just don't like fendi outlet it when people badmouth the buisness without knowing anything about it. rolex submariner replica Wrestlers are on the road 300 days a year, suffer injuries that would end the careers of other athletes, and they do it because hermes outlet they love it. And wrestling fans come from all over the world. I have been to shows and have seen people who are white, black, brown, yellow, purple, green, blue, etc; I see people bring their chanel outlet famalies. Wrestling fans are world wide, from Egypt, France, Germany chanel outlet, India, Japan, Mexico and everywhee in lv outlet between. So please show some respect.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...